The barber and beauty industry is an awesome profession to be a part of. Merging your passion with your profession is a labor of love. However, cosmetology & barber schools are designed to give you the basics and help you pass your state board exam. As you work in our industry you realize the art that we create is only a part of becoming a successful barber or stylist. The “Business of Beauty” is just as, if not more important to building a lasting career. Good is not good enough. Without the knowledge and expertise needed to excel beyond the ordinary, your growth and earning potential will be limited. Our Business & Marketing Boot Camp will show you how to work “smarter, not harder” and create a system that works for you. This seminar will help answer many of the important questions you may have and lay down a great foundation for long term success. This class is so chock full of information, too many tips and secrets to list them all here but there are a few of them listed below.
We don’t just tell you about this, we walk you through setting it up in class.
Don’t miss this chance to get real world experience from educators who will share their secrets to success. Some of the info shared takes years to learn on your own, and most of the time is not shared openly. Our educators share their wealth of knowledge on these subjects and give you a plan of action to increase your income, organize your business, lead your team, market and sell your brand and become the hair professional you want to be.
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
- NAIL TECHS
- SALON OWNERS
- BOOTH RENTERS
- SUITE OWNERS
- HAIR PRODUCTS REPS
- BEAUTY RELATED SMALL BUSINESSES
Social Media Marketing
- How to target market
- How to provide excellent customer service
- How to create Facebook ads that work.
- How to use marketing ideas, that can turn 20 clients into 50 clients
- How to increase your client base with the right type of clients?
- How to retain existing customers & enlist them to sell you to friends?
- How to promote value and the benefits of your services?
- How to create & maximize your social network imprint?
- How to expand your demographic reach?
- How to maximize time management to make more money?