Do you want to learn to clipper cut?
Barber Boot Camp for Cosmetologists Seminars are not just any barber class. Our seminars are hands-on barber classes, specifically designed for cosmetologists. We shows attendees how to cut men's hair, the basics of barbering, how to fade, how to taper, and even how to set your clippers.
This barbering seminar provides you with an extensive range of topics that include barber basics, as well as tools to address issues you may experience day-to-day in your shop.
Our barbering classes for cosmetologists will provide you with the latest techniques, tips, and best practices. Barber Boot Camp for Cosmetologists Seminars is designed for you to implement your new knowledge right away to take your career to the next level!
THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR:
COSMETOLOGISTS - BARBERS - STUDENTS - EXPERIENCED COSMETOLOGISTS
AND ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD CUTTING SYSTEM!
LEVEL: BASIC TO INTERMEDIATE - HANDS ON INTERACTIVE
Not just any barber class...
Part 1: Lecture format will cover the basics:
- Clippers: Which clippers to use?
- Guards: Which guards work best?
- The Consultation: What should you listen for?
- What's the good news and what's the bad news?
- How do I determine which cut best fits my client?
- And more...
Part 2: Educator-Lead Demonstration
- Build a strong foundation in basic hair cutting.
- Learn how to give basic haircuts.
- Learn how to cut different textures of hair.
- Learn how to taper.
- Learn how to fade.
- Learn how to edge the hairline.
Part 3: Step by step tutorial
- Learning how to assess your client and their needs.
- Cut the hair of live models and learn step-by-step.
- Learn hair cutting tips.
- Learn hair cut no-no's.
- Learn haircutting is not "just" about cutting hair.
- Get real world experience!
Some areas of focus in our seminars:
· Improving speed
· Learn to cut straight hair
· Learn to cut curly hair
· Edging the hairline
· And much much more…
CLICK TO LOCATE
A LEVEL 1 CLASS IN YOUR AREA